-

-
Although this could very well be a picture of me finding a new treasure at a favorite nursery, it's actually an illustration by David Catrow for a children's book called Plantzilla.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Wednesday Vignette - There are Eight Million Stories in the Naked City...




Somewhere in metropolis: 
At the hop!  The body hop that is.  Careful observers will note that this is specifically Phil's hop.  Looks like it could have been Ye Olde Body Hoppe. 

Wednesday Vignette is hosted by Anna at Flutter and Hum.  Hop over there to join in the fun. 

11 comments:

  1. The dance sensation that's sweepin the nation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - that's funny! A long time ago, the lights in one of the signage letters of our local grocery store Big Bear went out. For months, it read Big Ear. After that, I always called it by that name instead, until the chain eventually went under. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A guerrilla gardener should go back and plant hops there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.
    Very interesting my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first thought was, "A place where people go to switch bodies?" It's the scifi nerd in me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two signs - that can't be a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again, you drew me in with your title. Very creative. Great vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a wicked sense of humor. And always musical accompaniment. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this song and music, thanks Peter. And I also love your humor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I love to hear your thoughts.