-

-
Although this could very well be a picture of me finding a new treasure at a favorite nursery, it's actually an illustration by David Catrow for a children's book called Plantzilla.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

It's a Marshmallow World in the Winter



Some festive thoughts to help you through.


Who doesn't like a talking marshmallow?  

Especially when it's sitting atop a chocolate-covered graham cracker?

I may just have to go back to Willowtree Gardens and Interiors to see if they still have some of these. Ready for s'more?

My personal favorite that may have to live in the choir room at work. 

I hope you're enjoying the season!

12 comments:

  1. Those hit my sweet spot and my funny bone both at the same time. You should definitely go back and get a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughter is the best medicine. Sincere thanks for the cheer-up--we need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singing and smoking...wow.
    If you wait a little longer you'll hit the 50% off sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smoking and singing...those were the days, my friend!

      Delete
  4. "a whipped cream day"...I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I've never met a marshmellow I didn't like. One of these days I am going to try to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty darn cute - and I appreciated the musical accompaniment too. It's been a long while since I've heard that song. The music library in your mind is remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those are so much fun! I have not found them in all of my ornament gawking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some cute marshmallows, they made me laugh!Wishing you a happy holiday season full of love, light, peace and laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! If we had a Christmas tree, I would want some of those marshmallows.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I love to hear your thoughts.